If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it to us and we will gladly issue a refund within 14 days of the purchase date. Please attach your Royal Mail Returns Postage Paid label to the front of your return.
All you need to do is confirm your return in writing within 7 days from receipt to email@example.com and ensure your item reaches us within 14 days of purchase date
Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unused with all original tags attached. If the Return tag is removed we will not accept the return. Item(s) must arrive back to us within 14 days (21 days for International Orders/Orders Made Outside the UK)
When trying on items please be extremely careful as we can not accept items that have make up stains, deodorant marks or pet hairs
There’s 3 simple steps you need to do in order to return your item(s)
These steps are:
1. EMAIL: Please email us to state you are returning your item(s). You must include your full name, order number, number of items and name of item(s) THIS MUST BE DONE WITH 7 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR ITEM
2. FORM: Please fill in the form provided with your delivery. If you lose the form please ensure you provide the following details in the parcel:
Booking Reference Number:
Number of items and name of item(s)
Reason for Return:
3. SEND: All returns to be sent to (address on Royal Mail label included in parcel if uk mainland):
Honor Gold – Returns Department
86 Vyse Street
If items are purchased in our sale then you have to pay to return the item to us. A returns label will not be provided. Please use a tracked for service and send to the above address. If purchased at full RRP then you will find the return label in the the package and need to attached this and go to your local post office to send it back to us.
We understand that you may wish to examine the goods as you would when purchasing from a shop but we do request that you take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession (Please be very careful when trying on garments as jewellery/perfume/deodorant can damage a garment and we will not accept an item back if it has pet hairs on it).
Refunds are offered minus delivery charge (if delivery was paid in the first place). We’ll offer a refund on delivery charge if the item(s) are faulty, plus you will be credited for reposting the item(s) back to us. Please beware it can take up to 28 days to resolve the issue
Once the item has been unpacked & approved, refunds will usually be processed the same day (pending time of delivery).
You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging your refund from Paypal. After you have received this email please be aware it can take between 2-14 days for the refund to credited/shown in your account. The amount of time this takes will depend on which bank or card issuer (Honor Gold have no control over this side of the refund process)
If for some reason we can not offer you a refund (i.e. missed deadline, item not in same condition as we sent it etc) we will email you as soon as we receive your returned item(s)
Any returned item(s), which has been worn or washed will be returned to you and a return postage cost will be charged.
Honor Gold cannot be held responsible for faults occurred by misuse when wearing the garment. We ask you to take care with jewellery, watches, clutch bags etc, especially of the diamanté kind this could result in causing catching and threads to pull.
Lost or Delayed Items:
Honor Gold can not accept liability for delayed deliveries beyond our control. When returning your item we highly recommend getting proof of postage to keep an eye on tracking, as we do not take responsibility for any items lost in the post when you’re returning your item(s). The cost of returning unwanted item(s) is to be paid for the consumer unless the item is faulty.
If your item is faulty you will receive a full refund once we have received and processed the returned item.
For us to do this, you must follow the followings instruction
(This is also explained on your ‘Return Form’ you received with your item(s):
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name, customer reference number and contact details. You must state what item has the fault and describe the fault in as much detail as possible.
- We will respond to your message within 48 hours
- Return the item to us within 14 days of you receiving the item(s)
- You MUST keep proof of postage.
- Once the item has been processed and fault clarified you will receive a full refund plus your postage fee* (we will pay up to a maximum of £10 postage fee. We will know how much to refund for postage as this will appear on the stamp/package)
You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging your returns within 24 hours. After you have received this email please be aware it can take up to 14 days to process the fault claim.
Once this is done you will receive another email verifying your full refund.
Please note it takes between 2-14 days for the refund to credited/shown in your account. The amount of time this takes will depend on which bank or card issuer (Honor Gold have no control over this side of the refund process)
The whole process should not take longer than 28 days