No products in the cart.
At Honor Gold we guarantee our commitment to respecting and protecting your online privacy.
This includes your need and your right to know what we do with the personal information you share with us. It also guides our company’s policies regarding the management of this data, including how the information is collected, processed, and for what purposes.
Information below also provides on how to change or de-activate your data.
- We will not disclose any information regarding our customers or visitors to the site to any third parties apart from where it is part of providing a service to you – this includes; arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research or when you have given us your permission to do so.
- Honor Gold will not provide or sell any of your personal details or any credit card information to third parties (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission
- If you have made a purchase from the website we may occasionally update you on our latest products and offers via e-mail. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you subscribe to Honor Gold Newsletters
- All members have the option to unsubscribe from marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive e-mails from us and/or selected third parties you can opt-out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any emails which we might send you this will then suspend your e-mail notifications however you can sign up again if you wish to do so.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Honor Gold collects customer data which is provided voluntarily in an effort to improve and enhance our customer’s online shopping experience. We also use it for marketing and promotional use only. Customers have the option to be removed from the list at any time.
To be removed from our mailing list, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address or click unsubscribe on any of our newsletter emails
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
In providing your personal details, you consent to us using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at Honor Gold (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address and date of birth)
- To send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
- To send you marketing offers such as newsletters (e.g. your email address, your name and your postal address)
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- To analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties but will only do so with your consent:
We may also disclose information under the following circumstances:
In the event that Honor Gold sells or buys any business or assets;
If Honor Gold or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Honor Gold, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
If you have registered with Honor Gold, then your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time each time you re-visit the website, by remembering your email address for you. Cookies are small files, which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.